Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: NCAA Football 08 for PS3.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    NCAA Football 08 for PS3.....

    Has anyone picked up a copy yet. I went to Wal-Mart last night and guess what. They had PS2, XBOX, but no PS3 copies.

    Does anyone know anywhere else that I might be to pick up a copy. I have tried Wal-Mart, K-Mart, and when G2K opens I am going to try them. This is killin me.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA Football 08 for PS3.....

    I'm not sure man, but I've got a PS2 version waiting on me at G2K that I'm going to pick up during lunch--haven't went next gen myself yet. I will soon.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA Football 08 for PS3.....

    if nobody around here, GameStop or EB games in bristol. Take 2 old games you dont want anymore (from any system) and you get their value, plus 10% off whatever game you want.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA Football 08 for PS3.....

    I just picked the last one up at G2K about 10:00 this morning. Now I have to wait until I get off work around 6:00 to play it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA Football 08 for PS3.....

    Also, does anyone know of any good links to download the Rosters for this year. I have found some but unfortunately none free so far and the ones that are free are not up yet. I guess I need to just sit back and breathe a minute. Anyway, if you guys know anywhere to get these let me know.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA Football 08 for PS3.....

    I know it may or may not be worth it, but I order the ones already on the memory card--that way I get my rosters, plus another memory card, and usually a few draft classes for Madden.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA Football 08 for PS3.....

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">haven't went next gen myself yet. I will soon. </div></div>

    When you do, if you're really into football games, go with the XBOX 360 because I think you'll be better off in many ways.
    Officially retired

  8. #8
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA Football 08 for PS3.....

    I've played both versions. I can't really tell a difference in either gaming system. I like em both.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA Football 08 for PS3.....

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've played both versions. I can't really tell a difference in either gaming system. I like em both. </div></div>

    The systems are usually similar in terms of how games compare (if they're cross-platform), with the 360 only having a slight visual advantage, but for both Madden and NCAA, the 360 version will be running at 60 FPS while the PS3 version will be at 30 FPS.

    (It's said that PS3 will get 60 FPS next year.)

    In non-geek talk: The 360 version will run butter-smooth while the PS3 version runs maybe half as smooth. I've played the NCAA 08 demo and I own the full version of NCAA 07, and there's a big difference in the smoothness of the game.
    Officially retired

  10. #10
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA Football 08 for PS3.....

    like I've said, I really can't tell a difference. It's the same game to me on both systems. To me, both are smooth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •